Counter Strike Global Offensive (csgo) Dust II Blockout Level Design in Unreal Engine 4 - Day 5
Counter Strike Global Offensive (csgo) Dust II Blockout Level Design in Unreal Engine 4 - Day 5
I have finished all the playable level parts along with some of the outside buildings / walls too (which aren't accessible). As I managed to get a lot of work done yesterday which I was planning to do today, it has taken a lot of pressure off my shoulders. However, tomorrow I need to remain focused by finishing all of Site B with some of the CT spawn point as well as the end of the T spawn point too. Once they are finished, I can put all my time and focus onto the details and terrain which are scattered across the of the level. I won't put a summary on this blog post too, as I've briefly gone over what I want to achieve in tomorrow's session along with the day after too. Please see the following pictures below:
Comments
Post a Comment